Strip Darts Strip Darts

Wow...even if the game is verry simpe, it brings up a lot of nostalgia from the good old days of flash gamig. I found the effort necesarry to win quite considerable, it took me a while til i finally landed all 3 in the middle. Great game! Keep up the good work!

Musou-Enrai responds:

Thanks! Your comment means a lot to me!

Breakout Pro! Breakout Pro!

I'm really amased about how good this game is. There are a lot of aspects to discuss,but only positive things can be said about the game. First of all, this being a game made in unity, i expected it to be much more buggy and unpolished, but it's working really good and doesn't seem to have any problem. Second, what you did is that you took a great game concept and made it even greater. This game reminded me a lot of DX ball 2, one of my all-time favorite games,but yours felt actually better; it surprised me with a lot of new power-ups and level layouts and I really enjoyed playing it.
What I feel that you shoud improve:
-a pause button would be really useful, as well as a menu accessible from there with some basic functions
-having the option of listening to some music while playing, something retro, chiptune-ish, or whatever you think it fits best
-of course, more levels would be really nice, you could try making separate "sets" of levels, like some for beginners and some more hardcore
-some newgrounds medals would also be nice, but not mandatory, still, i think they would attract more players.
Overall, I find your game amasing and I can really see that you put a lot of effort and dedication into it. Keep up the good work, you have my respect!

3DSauce responds:

Thanks for the kind words sergge! You've made some great points and I'll definitely keep them in mind. I'll have to take a look at the NG api to see if medals would be hard to implement.

A Chance to Escape A Chance to Escape

This game really made my day! I fond it verry challenging and enjoyed it a lot. You did a great job and deserve 5 stars! I'll be looking forward to any games you will release in the future!

rathetor responds:

Thanks for playing and glad you liked it.

Customize an M4 II Customize an M4 II

great!

better and better,keep it up and do your best in create a gun v4,many are waiting for it!

desertthunder responds:

Yeah I know :)

Zombie Apocalypse Quiz Zombie Apocalypse Quiz

good game

96% so,i think im ready for some zombies!

Artist's guide to the Gun Artist's guide to the Gun

amazing!

you really know muck about guns and you-re right in every single way! 10/10 for the grand master!(for the future......make part two about other weapons such as grenades/rocket launchers or everything you want, I'm sure it's gonna be great!)

StealthBeast responds:

That wouldn't be a bad idea at all actually. Explosives are very fun tools, and are also very difficult to animate.

But to be honest, I don't have any first-hand experience with explosives.. Then again, I could look it up... It's the same essential technology: Expanding gas to create carnage >=).

Consider your review duly noted. Thanks for dropping in.

zOMGies zOMGies

verry good game

i was not expecting zombies to run soo fast,the weapons were cool and i wat to know how many leveles are???

Madness 8 Scene Creator Madness 8 Scene Creator

verry good

well......you did a good job.....try to add more madness guys

K Fox and the Magic Sword K Fox and the Magic Sword

hey!

try princess and baddoggie codes! great game!

Target-Shooting Target-Shooting

godd music....

65 on 1st try.....without cheating.....you can try to upgrade the game....make it look better

Yusuf responds: