[SFM] A Parable [SFM] A Parable

Wow, this was purely awesome! The music goes really well with the animation, and the dream-like mystical feeling this animation gives is really nice to experience. Everything seems well-made and in detail, and the fact that the characters seem to tell an interesting story without any words gives it even more value. I'd say you're really talented and will look forward to your future work!

TCZ responds:

Thanks for watching and commenting! I didn't start out with any story in mind when I began the animation, thinking that the viewer could figure something out, but I was trying to create a kind of atmosphere, so I'm glad that registered to you. Thanks for the support!

Task to kill Task to kill

Verry well done! I haven't seen good madness animations arround here in some time, most have choppy animation or are extremely short, but this is truly a masterpiece! Everything blends in so well, I really enjoyed watching it. Keep up the good work, you are truly a talent and I look forward to see more from you!

VladClown responds:

Thanks dude

[stop-motion candy animation] Hoyt's crazy candy frenzy season 1 compilation [stop-motion candy animation] Hoyt's crazy candy frenzy season 1 compilation

Wow! I always found stop motion animations entertaining, but this was on a whole new level. Amazing job! I will look forward to see more from you.

Love potion Love potion

Okay,soooo all seemed pretty normal until the end....wich shocked me, and then made me laugh to tears. This was a verry good ideea and really unpredictable, so I'm waiting to see more from you :)

slimshady0592 responds:

thanks man!

stay with me stay with me

Wow,this is really impressive. The way your animation fits the music is amazing! You did a great job in all aspects (story,atmosphere,animation,etc). Keep up the good work!

Quick fight Quick fight

Nice job! Usually I see a lot of badly-animated short stick figure flashes,but yours is just great! The animation and level of details you put into this flash are amasing,plus the sound effects are pretty nice. Keep working and imroving and I bet you could make an amazing animation with a nice plot behind it. Have a good day!

Shinyjew responds:

wow thanks, i really feel terrible bout the sound effects i sorta tried to sync the sound effects to the animation instead of vice versa, so i know the timing is not perfect, its an improvement i have to make. honestly i would have done no sound one, but it seems like i have to have sound to put a video up

60 Frame Collab 2 60 Frame Collab 2

great work!

i never thought that 60 frames can mean so much.....
some of them were verry good so it's really worth the effort

SteakandKidneyPie responds:

Yes it was. In the next one, all parts will have quality

Intra pe Elfii Carpatini Intra pe Elfii Carpatini

super mijto

nu prea vezi romani pe syte-ul asta

UED: 002 UED: 002

nothing to see here

has lots of bugs,it is just a stupid loop that crashes after 4 seconds and i dont understand how there were needed 4 guys to do this,soooooooooooo......do some real stuff and you will get a better score

Compound eye Compound eye

verry good!

next time try to use better graphics

Ludamage responds:

Emmm..what do you mean better graphics? It's high level of animation i can do now ^_^
In anyway thanx for the advice and good rate )