View Profile sergge

All 16 Game Reviews

9 w/ Responses

Wow...even if the game is verry simpe, it brings up a lot of nostalgia from the good old days of flash gamig. I found the effort necesarry to win quite considerable, it took me a while til i finally landed all 3 in the middle. Great game! Keep up the good work!

Musou-Enrai responds:

Thanks! Your comment means a lot to me!

great!

better and better,keep it up and do your best in create a gun v4,many are waiting for it!

desertthunder responds:

Yeah I know :)

good game

96% so,i think im ready for some zombies!

amazing!

you really know muck about guns and you-re right in every single way! 10/10 for the grand master!(for the future......make part two about other weapons such as grenades/rocket launchers or everything you want, I'm sure it's gonna be great!)

StealthBeast responds:

That wouldn't be a bad idea at all actually. Explosives are very fun tools, and are also very difficult to animate.

But to be honest, I don't have any first-hand experience with explosives.. Then again, I could look it up... It's the same essential technology: Expanding gas to create carnage >=).

Consider your review duly noted. Thanks for dropping in.

verry good game

i was not expecting zombies to run soo fast,the weapons were cool and i wat to know how many leveles are???

verry good

well......you did a good job.....try to add more madness guys

hey!

try princess and baddoggie codes! great game!

godd music....

65 on 1st try.....without cheating.....you can try to upgrade the game....make it look better

Yusuf responds:

thanks i might later

i want to ask you something...

what do you do when the author's response is abusive?

Little-Rena responds:

There's nothing you can do.

please brig back the pictures,i loved them!

i dont like what you din to it now

TehdeShite responds:

BuT DiS iS bEtR.

Old school member of newgrounds

24, Male