View Profile sergge

35 Movie Reviews

Great job! This is an excellent use of the madness universe to achieve something original, I liked it a lot and how you made use of many different weapons, If you intend making more ww2 themed madness movies, i suggest using some explosives like the panzerfaust...ore even some tanks!
Anyway, amasingly well done on all aspects, keep up the good work!

Verry well done! I haven't seen good madness animations arround here in some time, most have choppy animation or are extremely short, but this is truly a masterpiece! Everything blends in so well, I really enjoyed watching it. Keep up the good work, you are truly a talent and I look forward to see more from you!

VladClown responds:

Thanks dude

Okay,soooo all seemed pretty normal until the end....wich shocked me, and then made me laugh to tears. This was a verry good ideea and really unpredictable, so I'm waiting to see more from you :)

Diotoons responds:

thanks man!

16 Game Reviews

Wow...even if the game is verry simpe, it brings up a lot of nostalgia from the good old days of flash gamig. I found the effort necesarry to win quite considerable, it took me a while til i finally landed all 3 in the middle. Great game! Keep up the good work!

Musou-Enrai responds:

Thanks! Your comment means a lot to me!

great!

better and better,keep it up and do your best in create a gun v4,many are waiting for it!

desertthunder responds:

Yeah I know :)

good game

96% so,i think im ready for some zombies!

4 Audio Reviews

Nice!

Reminds me of an old sonic game i used to play when i was a kid

KennyChu responds:

Haha, I know.
Youtube has removed this grate remix (i guess i still hav it somewhere on my pc), so I decided to make one by myself.

good job!

went well after all!

craptastic!

scared the shit outta me,this rocks!!!!!!!!!!make a second one!

4 Art Reviews

2nd is better

use that style

great pic....

yu're lucky to have someone to date with.....too bad other guys with toshiba laptops(like me) aren't as lucky as him :(

purefey responds:

thanks haha. Mine is a toshiba too, although it's an old piece of shit. *smacks side of laptop*

nice!

i like the pic!

Old school member of newgrounds

23, Male