[SFM] A Parable [SFM] A Parable

Wow, this was purely awesome! The music goes really well with the animation, and the dream-like mystical feeling this animation gives is really nice to experience. Everything seems well-made and in detail, and the fact that the characters seem to tell an interesting story without any words gives it even more value. I'd say you're really talented and will look forward to your future work!

TCZ responds:

Thanks for watching and commenting! I didn't start out with any story in mind when I began the animation, thinking that the viewer could figure something out, but I was trying to create a kind of atmosphere, so I'm glad that registered to you. Thanks for the support!

Task to kill Task to kill

Verry well done! I haven't seen good madness animations arround here in some time, most have choppy animation or are extremely short, but this is truly a masterpiece! Everything blends in so well, I really enjoyed watching it. Keep up the good work, you are truly a talent and I look forward to see more from you!

VladClown responds:

Thanks dude

[stop-motion candy animation] Hoyt's crazy candy frenzy season 1 compilation [stop-motion candy animation] Hoyt's crazy candy frenzy season 1 compilation

Wow! I always found stop motion animations entertaining, but this was on a whole new level. Amazing job! I will look forward to see more from you.

Strip Darts Strip Darts

Wow...even if the game is verry simpe, it brings up a lot of nostalgia from the good old days of flash gamig. I found the effort necesarry to win quite considerable, it took me a while til i finally landed all 3 in the middle. Great game! Keep up the good work!

Musou-Enrai responds:

Thanks! Your comment means a lot to me!

Breakout Pro! Breakout Pro!

I'm really amased about how good this game is. There are a lot of aspects to discuss,but only positive things can be said about the game. First of all, this being a game made in unity, i expected it to be much more buggy and unpolished, but it's working really good and doesn't seem to have any problem. Second, what you did is that you took a great game concept and made it even greater. This game reminded me a lot of DX ball 2, one of my all-time favorite games,but yours felt actually better; it surprised me with a lot of new power-ups and level layouts and I really enjoyed playing it.
What I feel that you shoud improve:
-a pause button would be really useful, as well as a menu accessible from there with some basic functions
-having the option of listening to some music while playing, something retro, chiptune-ish, or whatever you think it fits best
-of course, more levels would be really nice, you could try making separate "sets" of levels, like some for beginners and some more hardcore
-some newgrounds medals would also be nice, but not mandatory, still, i think they would attract more players.
Overall, I find your game amasing and I can really see that you put a lot of effort and dedication into it. Keep up the good work, you have my respect!

3DSauce responds:

Thanks for the kind words sergge! You've made some great points and I'll definitely keep them in mind. I'll have to take a look at the NG api to see if medals would be hard to implement.

A Chance to Escape A Chance to Escape

This game really made my day! I fond it verry challenging and enjoyed it a lot. You did a great job and deserve 5 stars! I'll be looking forward to any games you will release in the future!

rathetor responds:

Thanks for playing and glad you liked it.

Lava Face Lava Face

Nice!

Reminds me of an old sonic game i used to play when i was a kid

KennyChu responds:

Haha, I know.
Youtube has removed this grate remix (i guess i still hav it somewhere on my pc), so I decided to make one by myself.

hypR* - Random DnB hypR* - Random DnB

good job!

went well after all!

The Crap of Death The Crap of Death

craptastic!

scared the shit outta me,this rocks!!!!!!!!!!make a second one!

MARIA (FAVORITE?) MARIA (FAVORITE?)

2nd is better

use that style

Valentine's 2010 Valentine's 2010

great pic....

yu're lucky to have someone to date with.....too bad other guys with toshiba laptops(like me) aren't as lucky as him :(

pickletoez responds:

thanks haha. Mine is a toshiba too, although it's an old piece of shit. *smacks side of laptop*

Untitiled Untitiled